EU Public Affairs Trainee
We are looking for a dynamic and reliable team member who is willing to work under pressure.
▪ Monitor EU policy developments of importance to clients;
▪ Research policy files;
▪ Draft reports and newsletters;
▪ Assist with event management and meetings;
▪ Attend and report from Parliamentary debates and other conferences;
▪ Carry out some administrative duties.
• A degree in Political Science/Communications/International relations/Economy/Law;
• Excellent communications skills, including first-rate level of written English;
• An understanding of the EU decision making processes;
• A passion for politics;
• The ability to manage several projects simultaneously and take ownership of tasks;
Start date - September 2019; Deadline for applications: 22 August
Please send your cover letter and CV to: Alessia Gramuglia, EU Public Affairs Advisor